Thursday, February 11, 2010

Aguero Drops Move Hint

Atletico Madrid ace Sergio Aguero has put Chelsea on alert by hinting he could be ready to move to the Premier League.

The Argentina international has regularly been linked with a switch to Stamford Bridge and was tipped for a move in the January transfer window.

Carlo Ancelotti's side elected not to make a bid, but could now be tempted to try and lure the talented forward to West London in the summer.

Aguero, who has attracted interest from a host of leading clubs across Europe, admitted his future could lie away from the Spanish capital.

"I have enormous affection for Atletico but you cannot say I'll be here for ever," the striker said.
Dream

"At the moment, I'm happy here and love the fans. I hope I can do well for them on the pitch."

Aguero, who is married to Argentina coach Diego Maradona's daughter, is expected to be one of the stars of this summer's World Cup.

And an impressive outing in South Africa would lead to the 21-year-old's value rocketing even further.

He added: "Any player would like to be told he's the best in the world but I still have things to learn.

"It'll be my first World Cup and, God willing, I'll help Argentina reach the final. It's important to have a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment